At Because We Care, the comfort and needs of residents is our top priority. This is why we provide amenities that we know they will enjoy.
We treat our residents like family, and family deserves the very best. We provide, but not limited to, the following services for our residents:
- Three home cooked meals that provide balanced nutrition, prepared daily on an unlimited food budget, along with snacks throughout the day. Taken into account during preparation are special diets, allergies to foods and resident’s likes and dislikes.
- Free cable TV
- Free phone with unlimited free long distance
- Free high-speed internet
- Camcorder hook up with Skype allows family to see their loved ones when talking
- Complete laundry and housekeeping services free
- Transportation to and from church or other activities outside of the home
- Scheduling of doctor appointments; accompanied and transported by manager (licensed RN)
- 24-hour certified quality senior care; 2 caregivers from 8am-8pm and 1 caregiver from 8pm-8am
- Complete medication management and administration
- Assistance with all activities of daily living
- Customized activities to fit each resident’s lifestyle and needs
Service plans and reviews are individualized and are included in the monthly rent, with no hidden charges. Purchase and pick up personal care items needed (no up charge of the cost, the cost is added to monthly rent statement) We employ “smart shopper” techniques ensuring the most cost effective supply of necessary toiletries, etc. for our residents. We also offer purchase and pick up of prescriptions (cost of prescriptions added to monthly rent statement).
BECAUSE WE CARE is dedicated to giving our community the highest quality adult personal, supervisory, and directed care possible. We believe it is our duty and obligation to create an environment that delivers for our senior residents the same comfort, care, and compassion we would our own family.
It is our mission to provide a safe and dependable home-style environment, complete with individualized treatment for each and every resident. Every aspect of our entire program is designed with the needs of the individual in mind.
Our staff promises to give our residents and their families the same compassionate and patient attention we would expect for our own loved ones.
We promise to care for you or your loved one with the utmost diligence, respect and compassion possible. We promise this…. BECAUSE WE CARE.
¨ To be known and valued for providing the highest standard of adult personal, supervisory, and directed care.
Our mission and vision will be achieved through the application of our core values, which include:
- Keeping our resident’s health, quality of life and well-being central in the design and delivery of services.
- Treating and interacting with our resident’s with respect, dignity, compassion, empathy, honesty, and integrity while recognizing and maintaining confidentiality of resident information.
- Showing respect for all cultures, religions, ethnicities; sexual orientation, ages, gender and disabilities.
- Recruiting, training and retaining competent staff.
- Valuing, supporting, recognizing and appreciating our staff, who are our greatest asset.
- Nurturing a work environment that encourages personal enjoyment and enhances job satisfaction and performance through recognition and reward.
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with the community, including local Home Care and Health Care personnel/organizations.
- Conducting our business in an accountable and responsible manner.
- Adhering to the professional code of ethics of the Home Care industry.
- Applying continuous quality improvement measures throughout our Assisted Living Facility.